Contraqer Successfully Deploys Closed-Loop MRO Procurement Solution at Grassland Dairy Products, Inc.
Posted on Mar 28, 2017 10:03:03 AM
Arlington, VA —March 28, 2017— Contraqer Corp., a leading cloud procurement management software provider, is proud to announce the completed deployment of a closed-loop maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) procurement solution at Grassland Dairy Products, Inc.
The successful deployment to operations follows an integration with the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software application Bigfoot CMMS. The combined Contraqer and Bigfoot CMMS solution supports all of Grassland’s asset management, inventory management, and budget goals. Some of the benefits of a Contraqer solution are:
- Reduced parts outages resulting in increased uptime and improved asset reliability
- Fewer emergency shipments, resulting in lower shipping costs
- Lower inventory levels, resulting in both lower depreciation expense and lower working capital utilization
- Lower purchase prices, resulting in a lower overall maintenance spend
- Time saved and more accurate inventory information through the elimination of tedious, manual work
Dave Bertolini of People and Process, Inc., a leader in Grassland’s system implementation and MRO transformation, commented: “On the heels of the successful deployment we are happy to report that Contraqer software exceeded our expectations and is already producing results. We quickly developed an appreciation for Contraqer’s superior expertise and support, and most importantly, results. We’re confident Contraqer will continue to drive strategic benefits for Grassland.”
About Grassland: Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. is a leading, family-owned dairy manufacturer in Greenwood, Wisconsin. Recognized worldwide for quality butter products and dairy ingredients, Grassland commits to exceeding the needs of its dairy retail, foodservice and industrial customers. Each product is made with the same commitment to quality, service and value as it was when established in 1904.
- Sending emails and leaving voice mails for purchase and/or payment approvals?
- Manually creating RFQs and POs?
- Manually tracking your pricing and maintenance contracts?
- Laying printed POs, invoices, and packing lists next to each other and checking items off with a highlighter to ensure that your order matches the invoices and shipments?
A Closed-Loop MRO Procurement solution can automate all of that for you saving you lots of time.